Lisa Marie Presley dies of cardiac arrest, know what makes your heart healthy
The 54-year-old and the only child of Elvis Presley, Lisa Marie Presley said her final goodbye at her home in California. As per the media report, she was found dead due to cardiac arrest.
Danny Keough, Lisa Marie Presley’s former husband had performed CPS. Post this she was taken to the hospital in a hurry but she has already suffered cardiac arrest before this.
Heart-related diseases have increased in recent years in the world. And, we have lost many big names suffering from heart-related diseases.
So, amidst all these, you must know what makes a human heart healthy. Here are some tips one can follow for a healthy heart.
Tips for a healthy heart
1. Say a big NO to smoking: Everyone knows smoking kills. Smoking is not just injurious to your lungs but is responsible for many heart-related diseases. It was found in many reports that smoking and usage of tobacco products have invited many hearts related problems leading to serious health problems.
2. Work on your Obesity: Obesity is like a slow death. As per one research excess belly fat in middle may cause heart-related problems. So, reducing extra fat and healthy eating is good for your heart. Here are some tips to lose weight at home.
3. Practice meditation: Stress is another biggest factor that has caused many heart-related issues these days. So, having a stress-free life is very important. If you want to live a healthy and peaceful life, meditation can help you stay positive and be happy in life.
4. Eat nuts: Nuts like Almonds, walnuts, and other tree nuts consist of heart-healthy fats and other important nutrients. If you add them to your diet and eat them in moderation, these nuts may lower your risk of cardiovascular disease.
5. Be active: Including simple workouts like walking and jogging helps you lower the risk of heart disease. So, be active and make your heart healthy.